When having a collision repair performed on your car it is important to have a company you can trust. Silverton based, Silver Creek Auto Body has been in business for over 30 years, serving the needs residents like you. Needing collision repair is something you don't plan, and something most of us would rather avoid. We understand where you are at and we do our best to make the collision repair process as comfortable and pleasant as possible. We are happy to answer any questions that you have about your car, vehicle safety, the process, rental cars, or anything else.
"I was worried that the repair process would be just as difficult as the accident itself, but I couldn't have been more wrong. I am so glad that I listened to my neighbor and used the trusted local company. I hope to never need a collision repair again, but I will for sure be going back to Silver Creek Auto Body for detailing and autospa services. Additionally I'll be sure and tell anyone that needs collision repair to go see Tammie, Bob or Kevin for help." ~ Sarah Smith
Types of Vehicles
We can help you with your collision and damage repair needs for nearly any automobile. We are able to order the highest quality original equipment manufacturer parts or better for any type of car domestic to import.
Auto Body Collision Repair Process
We have a streamlined process that guarantees your car gets repaired to the highest quality safety and visual standards.
- You can call, email, drop by or use our simple web form to request an initial estimate.
- An initial estimate is created at our Silverton Oregon facility or presented to us by you from your insurance company.
- Contact your insurance company and inform them you have received an estimate from Silver Creek Auto Body for your automobile collision repair. Inform your insurance company of the date your car repair will begin so that rental cars can be arranged as needed per your insurance coverage or personal planning.
- Give claim information to Silver Creek Auto Body to facilitate the repair process.
- Your vehicle arrives at Silver Creek Auto Body and is checked in for repairs. A rental car will be on site if one was set up. Please note that you will need a valid driver’s license and a credit card to rent the vehicle. If the repair is going through an insurance company, there will be a $50.00 hold taken on the credit card. This is a deposit to make sure the vehicle is returned with the correct amount of gas. The deposit goes up to $200.00 if it is a customer pay repair.
- We will order original manufacturer specification parts and supplies that will be needed to repair the collision damage to your car. We use only the highest industry parts that will be perfected matched for your car. We order your parts at the beginning of the project to reduce downtime and delays. Every part is directly shipped to our state of the art collision repair shop in Silverton Oregon.
- The vehicle is disassembled according to estimate and is thoroughly inspected for additional damage. At this point, the vehicle computer is scanned to diagnose saved crash data. A repair plan is initiated and additional parts, if any, are ordered. The insurance company will be contacted at this point, if required, to make a record of any additional repair items an extension of the rental car if needed.
- Vehicles in the process are reviewed every morning and calls are then made to you with progress updates.
- When your vehicle has reached the final process of being cleaned, you will be contacted with a time of completion and pickup time.
- You can come to get your completely repaired automobile. You will receive the final paperwork when you take delivery of your car. Arrive in your rental to our auto body shop in Silverton, Oregon with the same amount of gas that was in the car at the time of rental.